Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ft. Lauderdale

hunt2day

I am at a conference at Ft. Lauderdale Beach and brought my Sand Shark. Anyone have any suggestions? I did not see anyone working the beach last night or this morning and I am not sure how friendly the locals are.

I will be for sure, I was just hoping someone local could provide some info. There was an article about a plan for a ban on detecting after a fort was found somewhere near the beach.

Picked up a nice mans silver ring there last week in front of the hilton within 10 yards of the foot washing station, perhaps people shakeing there towels? .. I was there for a few days and watched quite a few guys and gals with detectors.... never saw anyone in the water, the tide goes quite far out and is very calm in the early AM. The turtles are hatching right now so stay clear of the marked off areas.. I am sure you did not need to be told :) good luck.

Been there a few times, never any problems,never found anything either...Good Luck HH

I used to sail out of fort lauderdale and bayside everyday for 6 months when I worked for discovery cruises. South beach looked like it could have some good stuff waiting to be found, let us know how you get on:)
Good luck!
Merlin

Wanted to go tonight but it will be tomorrow afternoon. I have a stupid business meeting I have to go to. Don't you bate it when work interferes with fun !!!

Ha Ha, I thought about it but I am skipping a dinner meeting tomorrow and hitting the beach. Ill let y'all know what I find !! A friendly Sand Shark is gonna hit the beach. And to make it even better my wife wants to dig my hits for me. This is gonna be a good time !!