Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Full screen tid option

DigDog

Playing around with everything its really not that complicated a lot easier than i thought. Just takes a bit to get used to.
Don’t know what the latest version is or what they changed but one thing other than the coil and shaft connection puzzle is not able to get the screen to full display tid.
You are supposed to long press the two far right buttons and no matter how you press them you either go into a shortcut for frequency scan or a shortcut to the audio. Tried hard to press them simultaneously but no luck. Anyone know the secret code.

Playing around with everything its really not that complicated a lot easier than i thought. Just takes a bit to get used to.
Don’t know what the latest version is or what they changed but one thing other than the coil and shaft connection puzzle is not able to get the screen to full display tid.
You are supposed to long press the two far right buttons and no matter how you press them you either go into a shortcut for frequency scan or a shortcut to the audio. Tried hard to press them simultaneously but no luck. Anyone know the secret code.
You also have to have version 0.7 installed I believe for the large numbers
Mark

I have version 0.6 and pressing those two far right buttons works for me- I may have a later 0.6 version update ?

I have noticed that if you don’t hit the two far right buttons exactly simultaneously it doesn’t work so you may have to press it more than once.
I originally had version 0.6 and it didn’t work no matter what but after I updated to version 0.71 it worked fine.
Apparently the feature does not work with 0.6 and earlier and was an added feature to 0.7 and later

Works for me-

Attachments

• 7EA2FEA3-D831-4CAD-8F34-7C8B81F3F99C.jpeg
    7EA2FEA3-D831-4CAD-8F34-7C8B81F3F99C.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 57
  • 6D67C9A1-FAED-43B9-845C-CC57DA04CF21.jpeg
    6D67C9A1-FAED-43B9-845C-CC57DA04CF21.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 57
And you have version 0.6 ? HUH…
Anyone have an explanation ?
Yes, I have version 0.6. I believe somewhere in my travels on the internet, if it makes any sense, I saw where there was an update to 0.6, just before 0.7 came out.