Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fun day getting my ass handed to me.

CT Todd

Got out today with my dig partner Gary aka GKman. We went to a cellar hole that was new to us on property that we have had for a couple of years. There are three other holes on the property and we’ve done well on them. My best find of the day was the open work shoe buckle in the pictures the rest was buttons and a toe tap. Gary was the hot coil today. He made some truly great finds but you will have to go over to the Equinox forum to see them.
Got my ass kicked today. I don’t like it. But I’m very happy for my hunt partner he deserves the finds.

Attachments

• 2B8F3137-73E9-43C0-BEA3-0D58DD41A20E.jpeg
    2B8F3137-73E9-43C0-BEA3-0D58DD41A20E.jpeg
    982.7 KB · Views: 169
  • FBBC1FEB-B9B3-407F-B9D5-74B126BE4733.jpeg
    FBBC1FEB-B9B3-407F-B9D5-74B126BE4733.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
You will have that Todd but you won't get any sympathy here but it is in the dictionary between sh&* and syphilis LOL That is one nice buckle though, congrats buddy!
HH Jeff