Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fun day out!!!

diggindirt

I just wanted to say hello to everyone again!

Due to various (not so good) things happening last year, I've basically been unable to find time to detect.

I did manage to head out to the beach last Tuesday with my friend and had a blast!!! I was able to dust off the Infinium and give it a good work out for a few hours of pure detecting bliss!!!

The weather was very cold up on the N.E. Coast but that didn't stop us from tearing it up on the beach. The area we hunted was sanded in and hit hard from other detectors,
however the Infinium did manage to get some deep pull tabs, a couple of fishing jigs, half a pair of glasses (looks like it might be gold or gold filled), a tiny buckle, and some deep clad!!!

No rings were to be found today, but I know if the coil went over it I would have heard it! I'm always amazed at the pure depth of this machine when adjusted correctly.
I was running the 8" mono and had no issues on an area with bad black sand!!!!

It was good to be back and I'm looking forward to a great new year!!!:wiggle:

Great to hear from you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be out detecting next weekend and will keep you posted!

All the best:detecting: