Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fun Hunt today in Pekin

Larry (IL)

I think I will get an early start this morning and call it quites when it gets up to 85.

Larry just called and said there was a nice breeze coming off the lake and it's really not bad outside. They are right by the entrance and having a good time. Sure wish I could have joined them. HH, Nancy

Well, I quit when it got up to 95...........:biggrin: I didn't believe that it got that hot out there. The breeze off of the lagoon and being in the shade really made a difference. We had 8 show up and quite a few wheaties and a silver nickel was found... even a piece of jewelry. Stories were told and some were even true........ :devil: All in all it was not that bad out and fun was had.

Just a reminder to drink water on days like today, dehydration can sneak up on you, it did to me.

Had fun, still some old coins to be had. Detected my way home by park hopping. Picked up a total for the day of $2.66 clad, one 41 wheat cent, a key, two rings and a pendant.

It was a fun hunt. I found 32 cents in clad and 5 wheats the oldest being a 1929. little warm but nice to get out. Happy Hunting

Also 15 fishing weights.

When do you plan on going fishing? :blowup: Thanks for sharing and hope you got cooled down. HH, Nancy