Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fun hunt yesterday........

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Had fun at my sons place yesterday. Broke out the detector to find a few clad coins with the grand kids. I wandered up near these old apple trees and started getting lots of signals. Some of them were big overload targets. I had found an old model T hub cap, so I figured there was probably some other old stuff. (The home is not old.) My daughter in law was wondering what the big targets were. I often skip these big iron targets. So I broke out the relic shovel and we started to uncover the big targets. Lots of interesting relics came to light. Included were a well point, an 1800's ice skate, a horse buckle, several misc iron pieces, but my favorite was a model T engine head. Sure was fun finding treasures with this crew.

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 65
  • T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 67
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 65
Wonderful hunt with your family! I wonder what else is under the old apple trees?