Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fun weekend with old friends

Can I ask if the tokens are from a site that might have been a fair/circus or market area??? Nice day for sure!!!

Drove 5 hours to hunt with Dick and Jim on a few sites they researched and obtained permissions for. We hit a home run on the tokens with a total of ten, a one dollar, a fifty cent, 7 ten cent ones, and one nickel. The horse shoe watch fob is different and was gold plated. Not sure what the Maple leaf pendant is probably Canadian. The 16 Merc is plain of course, but the unusual thing is it an off strike planchet, the first I recall ever finding and it's in amazing condition. Still managed a trifecta on top of it all. The little Carhart button dated 18-- is really interesting posted a similar pic.
HH Jeff
Oh Man. Great team work.
Congratulations on a great hunt.

thats a good hall of silver ,

Great hunt and pictures, that's what i like to see! This stuff will get me motivated to get out this spring. New knee replacement 3 weeks ago so cant wait!