Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fun with the DeLeon

Stoof-tabsallday

Well I made it out last night and started with the Mojave but quickly realized I was only going to get coins in my apartment complex, do I swapped out for my DeLeon.
Man for coin shooting it's my favorite.
I had it sent in a couple years ago and had the detector checked over and tuned to my Troy super 7 coil. They also rewound the Troy coil for me. Great combination. Had a pretty good haul in 2 hours. 8 quarters, 4 dimes, and a ton of copper Pennies.
It was my first trip this year and it was fun. I had my head lamp on and headphones out in the dark haha.
For coin shooting and with that coil I can't think of a better combination.

Well I made it out last night and started with the Mojave but quickly realized I was only going to get coins in my apartment complex, do I swapped out for my DeLeon.
I had it sent in a couple years ago and had the detector checked over and tuned to my Troy super 7 coil. They also rewound the Troy coil for me. Great combination. Had a pretty good haul in 2 hours. 8 quarters, 4 dimes, and a ton of copper Pennies.
It was my first trip this year and it was fun. I had my head lamp on and headphones out in the dark haha.
Killer combo there stood, Keep hammering them.

A buddy of mine had one of those and he hunted hard with it. He would send it in right when it was about wore out and they'd tune it out and slap a new coil on it and he was ready to go again.