Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Funny quotes or sayings from movies.

Confetrit, what part of Georgia.? I met Clint Eastwood in a bar in Carmel, Ca. in 1966. He might have been mayor at that time. Actually, it was more of a grin and nod for both of us. Seems like he also had a bar named "The Hogsbreath Saloon" or something similiar. I was in a Navy school in Monterey, Ca. a few miles north. I have great admiration for him.
Wild Willy, I'm from Newton County, in Covington, Georgia. We are about 40 miles east of Atlanta, just not Far enough east. Clint Eastwood is a true icon. I've enjoyed watching him in the series "Rawhide" as Rowdy Yates to the big screen as Harry Callihan and All his westerns. We were almost in the same branch of the military. I was in a branch of the Naval Service, (Marine Corps). What part of Georgia are you from?

Confetrit, sorry it took me so long to respond back. I went to Cherokee for a few days. Bad mistake (again). I live near Millen, Ga.,, actually on a farm, in Jenkins County. I used to know your area well, having lived in Lithonia. We would go through your area on the way to the farm. I lost my wife in a plane crash in 1998. We were living in Augusta at that time so one year later I moved to the farm. Been here ever since. Never remarried. The farm sits right on the path of Sherman's March. Once in a while I find a bullet, button etc. from that era. The farm goes back to the late 1700's but the original house, still occupied, is about 4 miles north. Come for a visit some time and bring your detector. Oh yes, I was in the Navy. Joined and got picked up for flight training. No college degree but finally got my "wings".