Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Funny Video about metal detecting.

allcav

Here is a funny video someone did about metal detecting.
http://www.allcav.net

On the home page, scroll down to the bottom. Its the last video!

LOL it is funny! I was a German linguist in the Military, trust me, that's not what he is saying at all. LOL

Cops...Stalin...yeah figured that out...haha

Loved the script the guy wrote for it tho...that took some time.

Gary

allcav,

Watched the vidio indicated, enjoyed it.

Enjoyed the 3rd season Gold Rush better..........Knew that Brain caractor years back when he used to come down from CO to the 24K clubs outings east of Stanton, AZ......Felt sorry for the operation manager for getting taken in with Brains BS. With short summer season you don't need issues like that, time is money.

Gold fever does strange things to people.

A question allcav...........Are you making the lite Clean Sweep coil again for the Vaquero or is it still unvalable ?

HaRM

We are almost done fixing the bugs on it. I do not have a date on the re introducing to production, but we are close.

allcav said:
We are almost done fixing the bugs on it. I do not have a date on the re introducing to production, but we are close.

Thanks for the answer...........................When you going to post season 3 part four of gold rush.....so we can see who won the most gold compatision ? Grin..I don't get that channel on the airwaves.

HaRM

Its a pain in the butt to copy the shows. I have to first burn it on a dvd from my dvr. Then I have to convert it. Then post it on youtube. Then add the link to my webpage. LOL. If I don't go prospecting this weekend or get board working my own prospecting equipment manufacture machines, then I will post it for you. Which episode would you like to watch?

allcav said:
Its a pain in the butt to copy the shows. I have to first burn it on a dvd from my dvr. Then I have to convert it. Then post it on youtube. Then add the link to my webpage. LOL. If I don't go prospecting this weekend or get board working my own prospecting equipment manufacture machines, then I will post it for you. Which episode would you like to watch?

allcav,

It would be season 3 part 4..............It would continue from where season 3 part three left off.

I thought it might already be on youtube & you'd just piont the way. No need to make a big effort. I'm all thumbs on a computer & can barely post pictures on forum posts.

HaRM

I just looked at my youtube and Discovery Channel has dinged me for postin the episode. It is a copyright law and I do not have permission to post it. So I don't think I will do another from them.

hardrockminer said:
allcav said:

allcav,

It would be season 3 part 4..............It would continue from where season 3 part three left off.

I thought it might already be on youtube & you'd just piont the way. No need to make a big effort. I'm all thumbs on a computer & can barely post pictures on forum posts.

HaRM