Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FYI...cutlass 2 umax for sale in detectors FS section

This is the machine I use at the moment and love it! Would recommend it to anyone! Hope it sells quick for you!

Thanks..the unit is in great shape..I bought it from a guy who hardly used it then gave up on detecting..when I got it there was not even a scratch on the coil cover!..I used it for three weeks when my tejon was in for repairs and it really surprised me with its depth..hate to let it go but I bought a sov gt for the beach and now I have the tejon as a backup so it just sits in my closet and I don't want to see such a fine machine go to waste..