Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FZ-12 - For Fisher CZ Models

I have one on my 3D. Put it on and never took it off. I cant tell you how much deeper it goes. Your area maybe more. I love the ground cover.I have mostly used it on my property and have found 35 plus indian cents.Glad I got it.
Thank You
Tom Spencer

just what is fz-12 I never heard that before and how much does it cost I am new to this and like some more information aboutit thank you

Tom, Don't you have trouble with is being so big,,,if there is a little trash in the area, It will pick up the trash and good targets may get masked...Please let me know what you have encountered..
Dave

I will dig high tones only with the 3D and then go back over with the C$ with the eight inch coil.There hasnt been to many coins that the 3D cant find.I will have to do a test now. Never thought of it. Will let you know.

it would be worth it to at least try out. Its a fact that the 10.5" will see mid depth coins that the stock 8" won't give a signal on. Its not just for deep targets. :)

Tom

I have one and have been impressed with it. It loves deep nickels. I've never seen a combo get deep nickels like my 3D/FZ12 does. I've also dug some deep coins that my other coils didn't give a peep on. In the right situation it's a strong coil. But, take it into trash areas and you might be disappointed. It has it's time and purpose.

-Bill

Agree Bill, Maybe it would be great on the bronze that I look for since that comes in around the nickle reading...Use it in those good low trash areas..recheck some of my hunted out areas too!
Thanks

It does give a depth increase but that would depend on your area and mineralization along with your hunting abilities. Its biggest plus it just covers a lot more ground..Its well made, pinpoints well, and above all no heavier than the stock 10.5. Great for beaches and large fields. Sunray makes good products although they are pricey....