Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G. Washington #4

RonNH

I added another GW Inaug. button to the collection yesterday. This is an Eagle with Star, the most common of the Washington's. I was hunting a new field close to a new job. I knew what I had when I saw the dashed border, then with a little cleaning the scrawny eagle appeared. The button was bent pretty bad but I sort of got it straightened out. I think I have found more than my share and I'm starting to feel a little guilty, so now it's someone else's turn.

Richard from Backwoods Detectors.....this is the 3rd GW button with the F-75 I got from you. You must have sold me a lucky one. Thank you, sir!

CONGRATS man! That's 4 more than me! :laugh: Wow, that handful is amazing!
I'm still looking for mine......but I can't complain as it's nice to have goals to shoot for. I hit a field yesterday & dug a colonial coat button that size........as usual no "chicken hawk" or GW to be seen ;)
HH,
Bill

token of your friendship, you can send me one of the GW buttons so I can brag to my customers that I sold YOU that detector :) Excellent.... :clapping: I am happy for you and envious that we don't have much down this way like that..Richard