Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2 coils ?

Hank68

I have a eruotek pro with the NEL sharps coil, which is a killer sniffer setup!! But NEL says it will work on the G2 detectors. But it is a 19khz machine and ETP had 7.81khz ? Thanks for any info .

If no one answers then fisher has a chart on what coils work. You can cross the tecs to the fishers
I'll check it out , thank you very much.

The G2 uses the same DD coils as the Greek detectors (Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Omega) even though the G2 is 19khz and the Greeks 7.69khz. I would think the Nel Sharp would work very well.

The G2 uses the same DD coils as the Greek detectors (Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Omega) even though the G2 is 19khz and the Greeks 7.69khz. I would think the Nel Sharp would work very well.
Thank you, that cleared up my question Picketwire.

I should add that the T2 coils will not work on any other detector and the F2/4 coils have the same plug but do not work acceptably on the G2 or any other version. The F22/44 ones will work on the Greek detectors.

I should add that the T2 coils will not work on any other detector and the F2/4 coils have the same plug but do not work acceptably on the G2 or any other version. The F22/44 ones will work on the Greek detectors.
You Been a lot of help , very much appreciate it ,I really like the G2 since I have coils that will work on it , I bet the sharps coil on the G2 is awesome, it great on the eruotek pro matter of fact I'm using it on a seeded hunt coming up soon .HHHANK

Dave J. Posted about the coils and called them broadband . He is the designer he should know. I can use a coil from my f5 or use it on my goldbug pro . They are the same. Frequencies were stated before 7.8 and 19 kHz. My eqx works from 4 to 40 kHz on the same coil.

Dave J. Posted about the coils and called them broadband . He is the designer he should know. I can use a coil from my f5 or use it on my goldbug pro . They are the same. Frequencies were stated before 7.8 and 19 kHz. My eqx works from 4 to 40 kHz on the same coil.
Thanks you very much