Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2 coming my way

rrw

Hello everyone, I ordered a G2 from Bart and can't wait for it to arrive. I found this forum thru a link on his site and you guys helped me make my decision. I've been detecting about a year with an Ace 250, and more recently a 350. I've learned a great deal and found a lot of shallow, modern coins using these detectors. I'm very anxious to re-hit some trashy parks with the G2 and see what I've missed. Thanks for having me.

Hello rrw & welcome to the club.-----If there is a good target in that trash, you have a VERY good chance of finding it with the G2.---That's where it really "shines"! :thumbup:---Get the 5" DD coil for it also, you won't be sorry.---------Del

:teknetics:Welcome to the group !!!!! :detecting:

You are really going to enjoy your G2. What a machine! Very lightweight, great balance and great tone seperation, very fast recovery also! HH!