Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2...gotta give it a try.

99% of the detecting I do is for relics and old old coins. I'd much rather be in a farmers field finding an old button or CW relic or whatzits.

When I first started detecting it was all about clad in the parks and that got old for me really quick. Since that time I have been changing machines and looking for a good relic machine that is enjoyable to use.

G2 will be my next one and I'm looking forward to it. I enjoy reading y'all posts about this machine. Keep the stories coming.

LittleJohn

Little john. You will love it

Bill_S said:
You may want to hold off and wait for the F19.

I may give the F19 a try someday...but I have read a lot of experiences that people have with the G2 and most are very positive. Not looking to spend $800 @ the moment...too many other things that need funds...but someday I'll take closer look.

LittleJohn

You will love it buddy. It quiet & pretty deep. You'll need a ultimate coil & your set. HH

Digger70pa said:
You will love it buddy. It quiet & pretty deep. You'll need a ultimate coil & your set. HH

That's the plan is to put an ultimate coil on it. Quiet is also good. I also want a smaller coil for gold prospecting out home. Just not sure which smaller coil for that job yet. All in time lol

LittleJohn

The G2 is awesome! You won't regret getting one. Keep us posted on how the 13 inch Ultimate coil compares to the 11 inch stock coil.

tabman

Well she is on the way! Hopefully be able to give it a try this weekend if we dont get washed away in the coming flood. Been watching what videos I can about this machine as well as reading lots of reviews and posts about it. Not as much information as there is on other detectors but enough to get an idea about it.

LittleJohn

She arrived in the mail today...out in the yard over some test coins and assorted test bed stuff and it's right on the money. Very simple machine and seems like it will be pretty easy to work with...just gotta get the right coil on it now and then to get it dirty!

LittleJohn