Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2+ three hours at the beach

dfmike

I finally got some time to detect. It's been months ! I got to this beach early before opening time and got a delicate .925 bracelet. The clasp has too much gap when closed and that's exactly why it was lost. I was hoping for gold but it wasn't meant to be. Apart from that, the usual small change, a costume jewelry skull, a hotwheels car, about 30 pull tabs and 20 beer bottle caps. Next time I might notch out the 58-62 range just to eliminate pull tabs that slow me down so much. Normally I would not do this as a gold ring with the same ID range might be lurking somewhere but pull tabs are so abundant here that I end up with a finds bag full of them !

My settings were the usual for the beach: gain at max, no notch, no discrimination and volume at 10 to knock out iron. My coil was also the usual Detech Ultimate.

Attachments

• july001.jpg
    july001.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 162
  • july002.jpg
    july002.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 160