Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gallic coin

pierre87

[attachment 309436 gauloisep15mars2014.jpg][attachment 309435 gauloisef15mars2014.jpg]

This sunday i made a magnificent discovery, a gallic coin from the first century before christus. 13 mm for 1,15gr, in silver (id 32 on the xterra) LEMOVICE tribe.
Again i almost cry like a baby :crazy:

Stupendous find Pierre! :clapping:
I would be ecstatic over digging something that scarce.

i made the finding with the wot, very difficult to pinpoint the coin. The coil is great, i discover two roman coins in the same filed but it is not possible to identified them. I hope to go back next weekend.

That is a nice coin. Congratulations on the great find.

That's a great find! We would be speechless to find something like that here in the US.

peraps a viking coin in US? that will be extraordinary! even for me, i know the vikings came but they stayed 1 year, the region was to poor.