Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gamma 6000

supertraq

Were there different gamma versions like the omega or did not receive as much attention as the omega?
Just picked up a v.4 omega but like my gamma better, the audio gets real weak on deeper coins with the omega.
Gamma is still my choice,love the etp very much also.

Hi supertraq ! :)

I just got on Finds and saw your post question re "any different versions of the Teknetics Gamma 6000".

Since I have a Gamma 6000, I'm also curious and sent a query to an expert on the Teknetics website.

My query asked if there is a new version currently on the market, or are they working on a new version.

I'll post their reply in this thread when received.

ToddB64

[sup][/sup]I actually have a omega 8000 now and I do like the gamma much more.
I can go from disc.to allmetal and back to disc.at the touch of the button on the gamma,omega requires knob turning and readjustment after a switch from disc.to allmetal.
And as other have stated,,,yes my gamma is hotter than my omega by a couple inches in my side by side comparison. No b.s

Hi supertraq - I am a Teknetics fan - I was looking at getting an Omega when I read this thread on the Gamma - I have owned a couple of Delta4000's in the past & found them to be absolutely amazing - I kinda flagged the idea of getting the Gamma due to so many talking up the Omega -

Could you please convince me how you have found the Gamma to be better apart from those couple of things you have already noted -

From memory the entire Greek series came out at the same time or there about's so I can totally understand it when Dave J says the Delta is a sleeper & now you highlighting the power of the Gamma -

I do believe what you are saying by the way but if you could point me in the right direction i.e. - reviews/comparisons - I would really appreciate it as I would now change my focus as well as save a few $$ - Thank you by the way ............ always learning ;)