Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garage Sale Score!!!

silverseeker 2

Found an add in garage sales on Craigslist that advertised a Garrett detector for $50.00.
It was a 45 minute drive and a gamble. The seller is a person that buys out storage units.
I arrive and there she was, a Brand new in the Box, never used Garrett GTA500 with original
owners shipping invoice and paperwork dated from 1992 which is the year of production
of this machine. This machine is Spotless and shines as new as the day it was made.
Got her home and slipped in some batteries and Bam, she fired right up. The anticipation
was killing me the whole time though as I wondered had I wasted $50.00 and gas for a
45 minute drive. I GOT LUCKY to say the least. It also came with all these pocket sized
Garrett handbooks and manual sealed in plastic. It has the 8" coil with not a scratch on her.
This unit is in Pristine condition and Works.The treasure God really shined on me yesterday
and I give Thanks for that. Always heard these were good little coin sniffers. So,all in all
yesterday was a great day and can't wait for the next "Garage Sale score" !!!
Those deals are out there but like detecting you gotta RESEARCH... Good. luck
to those that Search...
silverseeker2

Great buy and I thought I was getting a good deal when I bought a new Detector pro Wader for £175, they are not now available in the UK so I bought it as a spare. Very good machine in the first 6 hours I found enough Gold to pay for the whole thing 19gm of 9kt.

I have my GTAX 550 that I have used weekly since I inherited it from my (deceased) brother. It still finds amazing things.
Ed

I have 75.00 dollars I can part with that's a 50 % return not bad for a shurt term investment :rofl: