Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GARMIN CSX WILL WORK IN ENGLAND??

Goldstrike

[size=medium][size=medium]I am a newbie when it comes to GPS items so please bear with me!:help: I am a metal detectorist and I really need a handheld GPS which will take me back to caves, gold mines, places that look great for prospecting! Many times, you can find great locations but forgetting the landmarks has resulted in many treasures being lost to the sands of time:shrug:!!.... as we all know!!
In a previous post, someone had suggested a Garmin 60 or 62 series handheld CSX model??.
I am flying to England next month to do some metal detecting and have a couple of questions to ask.
The 2 questions I have.....Is that model the best for what I do and also will that work in England as well as here in the States? If it's a yes, I'd like to purchase one this week.
Getting the right one will ensure I don't get hopelessly lost in a desert and die of thirst or I make a million $$$$'s because I can find my way back to that cave full of gold and silver bars:crazy: I can hear you now "What an imagination this guy's got" (I do have a sense of humor)..LOL!!
Thanks a million guy's![/size][/size]

Both of these receivers will do well but my fav. would be 62.
Any GPS receiver will work in England and in any other place on earth.