Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garret 400 ì

iw1abj

greetings to all
for a week I bought 400i now I have a metal detector that is very good and low cost other respects MD, I also have an old xlt but with all its programs does not go beyond the capabilities garret 400 ì, I hope it is the same in the sea beach, if not, I'll use only dry saba, still a garret thank for a job well done
goodbye Algerio

They are pretty sensitive machines. You get a lot of bang for your buck too.I have already pulled out several rings and handful of coins with mine.

John thanks for the answer
I am now 80 years old and feel + hard to hunt, 36 years md use, we were just here in northern Italy, now many people know about this hobby, for me is still nice to walk through the woods, fields, beach md I found many interesting objects used by very poor people, but very believer in religion so crucifixes and medals, now also use a great 400 ì little remains buried
good luck
  Algerio