Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garret repairs

calibil

Garret service repair

I Had a very sick infinium, sent it in and had a new 8in mono coil
Tuned specifically. Got it back and it works super.
I use mine 90% in water so the 8in coil stays on. I previously did not know specifically coils
Could be tuned for maximum results.
No more falsing just a quiet smooth threshold and lots of finds.
The folks at Garret are great to deal with and don't think twice about sending your unit in for
Repairs. Mine wasn't covered under warranty but that's okay, it was repaired and works.

The only thing that beats Garrett's support is the satisfaction of hunting with on of their wonderful detector.
The Infinium with the 8" coil is my winter time go to detector. Can't beat it when the conditions
are right ... salt water, all sand gone, and only rocks to detect around.

That 8" coil is pretty well the do it all coin on the Infinium. Excellent depth plus good pinpointing ability.