Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett’s Awesome Customer Service!

wyohunter99

Last night I was taking the batteries out of my Max to charge them and the battery pack fell out onto my garage floor and broke! I emailed Garrett and told them what happened and got a reply this morning stating please provide mailing address and they will send a new one out at no charge... That is awesome customer service!!!!

Yep, had similar situation happen with the head phone adapter when I first got the pro. The adapter would cut sound in and out. Called Garrett and a replacement was in the mail immediately. HH jim tn

Kudos to , I had sent my AT gold in for major repairs recently, it came back with new batteries, fast repair too
Always top notch service. They even had the hip mount bag for my Sea Hunter.

:clapping:

wyohunter99 said:
Last night I was taking the batteries out of my Max to charge them and the battery pack fell out onto my garage floor and broke! I emailed Garrett and told them what happened and got a reply this morning stating please provide mailing address and they will send a new one out at no charge... That is awesome customer service!!!!

wyohunter99 said:
Got the package from Garrett today and they sent 2 battery holders! Awesome job Garrett! Customer for life!
That's cool...you can't beat that with a stick!

I agree. Wonderful customer service!