Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garrett 1350

A

Anonymous

I thought in order to have the sizing, you had to have the coils that come on the GTIs. Just wondering. Jerryo

Thanks Charlie, looking forward to a field test. I like the idea about knowing if it's a can or not. They are bad on the beaches where I hunt. Jerryo

The GTP 1350 can do the sizing with all coils ( 4.5, 8.5, and 12.5 etc). Thats better than the GTIs because the GTIs can do the sizing just with the imaging coils.I like to use the 4.5 crossfire II coil on my 1250 and now i can have the small coil on the 1350 and have sizing.Good idea garrett.
Andy

Does it show true depth on all objects like the GTIs or only on coin size targets?

Amazing that the GTP 1350 is not even out of production yet and the price is already drien down the full 20% discount with more than one dealer already offering "freebies" to go with the deal.
Everyone wants a good deal but then the dealers should not wonder why they do not make anything on a sale.