Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett and Kellyco have both added to the prizes on the hunt at the end of this month... :)

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
There's not a lot of people who've actually signed up. There's a few people flying in from across the country but even with the close by folks it sure isn't any kind of large amount of people. For $50 there will sure be a lot of prizes to dole out. Go check out the hunt forum to see what's up even if you don't like to listen to a seminar. I will list the prizes I know of when I get the final count. I'm going hunting in the park there both days and if anyone is just coming to meet with people to hunt with I'll be happy to show what I know about the park to anyone who wants to know. We can meet up at the park pavilion we have rented and go from there. Everyone is essentially on their own anyway. Does anyone want me to have any shirts printed up? We had "Find's in Hartford" in 2000 and that was huge. I think I could have done a much better job of getting this together but it just didn't happen this year as I had no time. I will say that Golddigger is telling me he has a relic hunt in mind for next year.

Thanks again to the others who have already donated lots of things. Both Minelab and Whites have donated detectors as well as other nice prizes.

Guvner..

I would gladly pay $10.00 to be able to enter raffles.

5 more days

Hope see everyone there. I would love to meet several members there that I have sent PM.

I Live in Joplin, Missouri so I may be able to get away and come up. How about a listing of the prizes and goodies??