Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Apex vs Minelab Equinox 6 inch coil...

If someone can afford 579.00 for the Apex save their pennies and for another 100 bucks get a Equinox 600. The performance of the Minelab is lightyears ahead of the Garretts.

How does the new Garrett with stock coil compare to the Minelab 6 inch coil???
In all honesty I surmised as much, Garrett is made in the U S A, and their craftsmanship is superior?
And, the metal detectors made elsewhere are leading in technology?
summary Competition around 2015 started to become fierce. Competition is great!

I would never proclaim to be loyal to any. I will be loyal to myself, and my money.
Calabash digger thanks for the video.

Good video. I thought with the release of the Apex, I’d get my very first Garrett detector. Actually ordered but cancelled after the let-downs started coming in. I stupidly sold my Equinox 600 this summer but after regrets I just ordered another one with 11” and 6” coils.