Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett AT pinpointer..

slingshot

Need for all owners to chime in. From what I see (after MANY videos),this one's the best overrall- not taking in account another may have a slight depth edge. My biggest concern is durability. Some say theirs lasts and lasts while another says they've gone through 2-3. And some say the reset button may leak. What say ye?? P.S. I'm NOT gonna use the edge to dig with- I actually want it for searching along the water's edge- up to a couple of feet.

Never had a problem with mine, and it's been accidentally dropped several times and submerged in over 3 feet of water.

John

Orion42 said:
Never had a problem with mine, and it's been accidentally dropped several times and submerged in over 3 feet of water.

John
Thanks. I had given up on this forum and emailed Garrett's. And I plan to use mine at about that depth-- checking the shoreline while swimming.