Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett AT Pro :garrett: I Found Lots Of EMI Today :detecting:

tabman

I met up with Taylor and his dad this morning to tryout a new spot. Well, I'll let Taylor tell you more about our hunt today http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,2207504 . Those two will put some pressure on you when it comes to finding silver. They both scored silver and I had none. Finally, I got my search coil over a silver ring. I ended up finding 8 wheat pennies, the oldest was a 1910, a religious coin, a presidential coin, a 100 peso coin, and a bunch of clad coins. The EMI is was giving all of us fits.

tabman

AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20001_zpsf1x0qn3z.jpg
AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20002_zpslvkrrllm.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20003_zpstimobr0x.jpg
AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20004_zpssookpkyd.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20009_zpsntehfdor.jpg
AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20011_zpsgh3ckfns.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20013_zps8nkuzvnh.jpg
AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20016_zpsruslyszf.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20005_zps00gmxhlu.jpg

Congrats on the 1910 S Wheat!!! Those are not easy to find...very well done! I hope the weather holds out from the hot and dry for a little while longer...the same ingredients that make our soil so easy to work with when wet also make it ironclad come late July-Aug - enjoy it while we can!

Good work under some tough conditions! :clapping:

I found one of those same Carranza 100's a few years back..It came out of the ground all big and goldie looking....really thought I had something!:rofl:
Mud

I've never had a problem with EMI while using a AT-Pro or AT-Gold which I don't hunt in areas that are congested like downtown city parks.

Nice finds, Tabman! I like 100 pesos coin.
thanks for sharing
John, thanks for your links, are very positive...:thumbup: with some things, like emi i'm lost :shrug: