Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett AT Pro :garrett: More Silver Coins And Some Other Good Finds:detecting:

tabman

Yesterday a fellow a hunter dropped by my house to take a look at my AT Pro. He said that his son was interested in selling/trading his T2SE and getting a AT Pro, because he had read that they do extremely well at trashy sites and around iron. I'm not interested in trading with him but I offered to let him barrow mine for a few hunts to see if he would like it one for himself. I had a T2SE awhile back that I really liked, but I sold it and bought a F75SE that I just recently upgraded. Well in return I was kindly offered the use of his T2SE to see how I still liked it, since getting the F75SE. I haven't used the At Pro for awhile, so I decided to take it out for a swing today. I set up in the Pro Zero Mode and used maximum sensitivity. It was a little chatty but not bad. I mainly worked the grassy areas between curb and sidewalk. I ended up finding 21 Wheat Pennies, a Buffalo Nickel, a bunch of clad coins, a 1903 Barber Dime, a 1923 Mercury Dime, a couple of Scout Neckerchief Slides and a 1876 Foreign Coin. I just barely cleaned it because I didn't want to damage it. I put it into some olive oil after taking the pictures to let it soak for awhile. I don't know what it's worth, if anything, but it really was fun to find. I only hunted for a few hours today, because I wanted to save some energy for tomorrow's hunt with Taylor. He's 30 years younger than I am and I have to work really hard to keep up with him. He's a digging machine.

tabman

AT%20Pro%20-%20%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20002_zpsig28wshe.jpg
AT%20Pro%20-%20%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20004_zpsvgslfq1f.jpg

AT%20Pro%20-%20%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20009_zps57uaxniz.jpg
AT%20Pro%20-%20%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20011_zpspdxxw9cl.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20001_zpsmr7rujeg.jpg
AT%20Pro%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20004_zps4t2cailc.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20007_zpszawhovba.jpg
AT%20Pro%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20010_zps4f8d4dfs.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20013_zpsryqrkuqn.jpg
AT%20Pro%20-%20%20Barber%20amp%20Mercury%20Dime%20014_zpspmfcjjqo.jpg

And Another Barber dime! That's awesome! Have been stuck under the car most of the day but progress is being made - can't wait to see what comes about tomorrow! I have some new tech to try out as well!

Sweet finds ! :thumbup: That old German coin is in dandy shape also, nice score. I remember finding a 6 Pfennig from 42 or 43 with the Nazi Swastika, eagle, the whole Third Reich deal on it. Kind of freaked me to find something like that in a tail end of nowhere farm field.