Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GARRETT AT PRO-L

asiandigger

For the last eight months, I've been designing and experimenting on different styles of cloths and finally this is probably the best yet. I was out detection one day and found an old beat up leather jacket, turned that into a few cover but soon ran out. So one I stop by a thrift store and they had a leather trench coat...for $10..you know the rest of the story.

I had the cover design like this to keep the glare from the sun out.
I made 5 for the local guys here with the PRO (same design)
I have a few left if any of the fellow MD wants it....its free.

Treat and respect your detector right and it will find good stuff.

I would LOVE to have one! Mine is always falling over. It's getting to the point of me just laying it on it's side now, lol. I'd be glad to pay shipping! Or even buy one. I'm at work now, but will pm you later?