Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garrett ATPRO, settings...:detecting:

JOHNMARKHAM

ok guys im down in florida this week with ATPRO,ive been useing in dry sand,doing ok,now in the wet sand,i cant seem to get it to settle down,whos used this machine on the beaches here in florida only??what settings are used for wet sand?? what settings are for water or low tide?? ill check back tonight or in morning for info,headed for south beach tommorrow,
thanks for info..
hh
john:detecting:

Can't answer your question, but please, take your sun screen. The sun in Florida has been brutal over the past 10 years, aside from how hot it is. And drink water. Oh, and one more thing. If you find any doubloons, please leave them there and send me the GPS coordinates.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Muddyshoes :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgnacYzkWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1rCZ9mYcs&feature=related

Good luck!

Auto GB then -2 using manual and 4 bars sensitivity in pro zero, with these settings mine is very quiet in the salt water.

thanks john for videos,and muddy shoes,the darnedest thing,i just forgot my gps for the coordinates,I'm sorry..now what I'm still looking for is in what mode works best for wet sand?? pro std and then in coins for jewelry??as you know we look for the coins but we want those gold and silver items the most...
so any help would help
thanks
john:detecting:

hey john
thanks again for the videos.after resetting and gb with a bit of neg,my atpro worked great in the salt water of byscane bay and south beach,i didnt find any gold but it was nice to just breeze thru all those caps and trash...
thanks
john