Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett ATX Stolen

Daniel A.

From a Vancouver,BC dealer serial number 54072454

This was stolen March 25th.

That's sucks ... make sure ALL Customer Service Reps at Garrett have the Serial# ... sooner or later, it will need to be sent in.

Im a cop in BC here and figure it will likely end up in a pawn shop in the area it was taken. Check the shops, they MUST keep things for a stretch before they sell. Ask if any have come in and they will tell you and show it to you. If it matches call the local PD. Call the Police and they will enter the number on CPIC as well.

I will keep my eyes open here in Edmonton. I will also send that serial number to the Garrett sellers here in Edmonton.

Man sorry to hear that. Some people these days..... Sucks you cant really trust anything that isnt bolted down in someway to not walk off. Hope it turns up soon and the person is caught and sentenced!

Wow that's brave, that unit will get noticed no matter where it is. Why would the thieves Want that much attention?

Can't help but wonder why SMI left it out "unattended " . Shoudn't it have been on wall behind counter or in display case?

I,m sure it will turn up very soon

Daniel

There are some very good surveillance photos of two possible suspects going around local clubs. Have you heard any more on this case. The dealer is a really good guy. I hope they catch these creeps.

Syd

No updates yet I've also posted the photo's.

Syd BC said:
Daniel

There are some very good surveillance photos of two possible suspects going around local clubs. Have you heard any more on this case. The dealer is a really good guy. I hope they catch these creeps.

Syd

Keep an eye on Craigslist and EBay.
Most property thefts are crimes of opportunity by those simply looking to make a quick buck.
Sooner or later they will slip up.
I don't care how good a 'street deal' is, I'm not buying it no matter what it is. Behind everyone of these deals is a story like this.
If its too good to be true, it probably is.
And you know what they say karma...
Good luck.

I had my camera equipment stolen out of the trunk of my car after I did a wedding shoot. Some cars have a trunk release on the driver side seat BAD DEAL