Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:garrett: Back in the fold

After using lots of PI units on my beaches with highly mineralised Rocks! The LS is the only one to cut the mustard and I am glad to say I am back with the "INFINIUM" What A Top Beach Detector. On just sand yes there are lots that will do well but when you have mineralised rocks the size of footballs giving a great signal at depth you soon get disheartened. The LS gives a low-high on these and leaves the Hi-Lo's:clapping: as diggers.

Alright!:thumbup:Glad to hear it! That Infinium is a really great machine! Did you ever make it out to Virginia Beach? Happy Hunting!:)

Thanks Metalhead

My LS comes tomorrow si I know where I will be going:twodetecting: Hopefully meet Detectorguru for a day out.