Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Customer Service! The Absolute Best!!!

bigboar

I just want to give a shout out to the Garrett customer service team! Their service nevers ceases to amaze me and the biggest reason I only own Garrett products. Now for the story, I sent in my garrett PP because it was acting erratic every once in a while. I had waterproofed this PP and my waterproofing had started to deteriorate but I didnt think it had ever leaked. When I sent in my garrett PP I added a note stating i fully expected to have to pay for the repair and I would also like to buy an atgold and garrett search team patch. Low and behold, I received a package today and inside I find my propointer with a new outer housing and both patches. I was not charged a dime even though I should have been!!!! I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you at Garrett for your exceptional service and always going above and beyond what you should!!! Dale Y.

Garrett service is second to none they have a great team working for them and stand behind their products.of course its not hard when you build a quality product.hats off to them

Thay ARE good! i had a similar experince
a few yrs ago with the coil on my GTi
whcih i TOLD them i had scuffed badly

A new one cmae no charge
They are tops in my book!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way:usaflag::usaa:

Where you the original owners? I bought a Ace 350 in a pawn shop and had to send it in today. I think it has a bad coil, it did not have the DD on it like it should have. So I hope I have similar experience with My machine.

Tiedoux I still have GTI now all i need
to do is get better at using it!!!
Yes i had baught it new

Garret is TOPS

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa: