Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garrett customer service

Cibola

Hello all,

Went to take my AT pro out for a hunt other day and saw the front display was damaged. Long story but my wife says she remembers hearing something fall over (it was my at pro) when moving stuff around in laundry room. It fell against the hot water pipe and melted a divot into the display.

It did not appear to go all the way through and was just over the VDI part ....machine still worked fine. I was worried about it being waterproof still, didnt want to compromise that. I called garrett and asked them if I could buy a new front cover to install and they said they COULD but it would void the warranty by taking it apart. They said send it in and so I did.

Now I know that is clearly not a warranty issue so I included my phone number for them to bill me for repairs and set out to wait. I recieved my detector back less than 2 weeks later fixed like new for NO CHARGE!!!! They did not even bill me for shipping on the way back. I called and thanked them and they just said to enjoy my product and that hopefully I would continue to using the Garrett line. Amazing!!

Already I cant say enough good things about this machine and now I find myself pleasantly amazed at not only how quickly I got through on the phone both times, how friendly they where and the above and beyond customer service they displayed. And no, I do not work for Garrett or have a dealership. I am just an average guy that loves detecting and wanted to share this experience with you all.

Happy Hunting all!!

Custmer service and there repair deptment sets the standarts that other should follow. Sue, Brain and I remember Mary who has retired are as good as it gets. I just hope some of the other metal detector companys read this. If someone ever says your like Garrett give them a big hug. Thanks Garrett

Their customer service people all use metal detector too. Garrett is owned by the same people today as at was over 40 years ago, and they have always put a lot of emphasis of selling machines at a reasonable price (but not cheap) and giving fantastic customer service. I know that if my detectors need servicing several years down the road, I will still have an excellent company to deal with. A good metal detector in ones possession is more then about saying it detects deep. Quality build, service availability, good customer service and track record all play into what defines a good metal detector.

I have used nearly every metal detector built by Garrett for about the last nearly 20 years and can honestly say that when used properly set up and used as intended, that they served me very well.

Good to hear since I'm sending my At Pro in today for the falsing issue. Too bad the weather is starting to warm up

As most of you know , I was off to a rocky start owning my frst Garrett machine , but I can surely say without a doubt that Garrett has the best customer service in the industry, and I'll go one better and say that it has one of the best customer service dept . bar none in ANY industry ..... They handled my situation with the utmost in proffessional behavior ..... You would have to really look far and wide to find ANY company that can touch the customer service of Garrett ..... I applaud them !!.....:clap: ....Jim

Sue was great on the phone i sent mine in today for the falsing issue also. They seem to be a great company. She picked up the phone in like 2 rings i was like dang thats good service lol. I said yull have to bear with me its early and she said it early for me to so we started off on good conversation good people. Just wish i lived right next door lol jk