Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett customer service

togamac

I kayaked to one of my favorite party sandbars today and noticed pretty quickly that my AT Pro was not acting right. Everything was ringing up at 53, bottle caps, cans quarters, dimes, etc. I called Garrett from the lake thinking that it was something that could be fixed by a reboot of some sort. Sue answered the phone and when I told her my problem she told me it sounded like the coil. I have a 5x7 but did not bring it with me. Sue gently chided me for that. She said that it's a good idea to always bring along a spare coil if you can. I think she's right. Long story short, when I got home about an hour later, I changed out the coil and she was right again. It was my coil. Sue put another in the mail for me so that it would go out today and not have to wait until Monday to get shipped.
HOORAY SUE, HOORAY GARRETT. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!