Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett GTI 2500 with pro pack

dfg4240

Just wondering again about this darn detector.
It does do things others can't
Maybe I should sell my makro racer 2 and notka fors relic and just have two detectors.
Fisher F5 and a new GTI 2500 Pro Pack for a greatt price.
How does this old timer detector stand up to modern detectors. one of my concerns is the beach.
Lake Ontario has a lot of beach and a lot of people there all the time.I have access to a lot of beach that most people can't get to.
I heard it does not do well in wet sand.
There seems to be some sales with prices all over the place. If I keep my detectors then I will have four.
Does that seem like a lot for one person.
Anyway I have to make up my mind soon because I am working on a couple of deals

I also have four detectors but my 2500 is my go to unit. I've used it at freshwater beaches with no issues but usually take the AT-Pro to the water.

John

OK thanks
I had a chance to buy a GTI package returned to a dealer.
This was the $1300 package supposedly.
He sent pics of it in the box but not pics of everything-headphones books video two coils etc etc covers.
He was down to a low price very low but I backed out . I don't want to post the price because it might just be a one shot deal to get rid of it and would not be fair to other dealers.
I also see some crazy prices on you know where but I hear there is some danger buying there.
I read here in your forum the the AT Pro out does The GTI 2500 in depth and on the beach.
IS this true. That's a big difference in price..
I still want to get one sometime somewhere after I start selling my detectors.
Seems like things have really slowed down in the market.
Happy hunting guys.