Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:garrett:Infinium LS...........Wireless:detecting::thumbup:

ivanll

Use with wireless headphones.
P9155253_2.jpg

or set-up as :cool: wireless headphone/speakers.
Wireless-HP-Speakers.jpg

ivanll

Ivan....do you use the wireless phones with other detector's? Do the phones distort or change tones? Thanks, crispy critter

Crispy Critter said:
Ivan....do you use the wireless phones with other detector's? Do the phones distort or change tones? Thanks, crispy critter

Yes.............use with other detectors, I use them on :fisher::garrett::minelab::whites:
No...............distortion, just like a good pair of wired, but these phones are powered so there can be an audio boost, adjustable with volume control.

ivanll

Thank you for the information. HH- Bill

blowfly1967 said:
hi ivanll,where did you get them from and how much,if you don't mind me asking?blowfly

An :usaflag: eBay purchase and price.

ivanll

Mr, R. you may have a try with mine............I'll be in this Saturday arvo...........ask Mr, George for direction and bring the detector's you want to try it on.

:cheers:
ivanll

hi ivanll,you do trinity beach in the last couple of days?i should have read this post earlier three glasses of wine do not induce me to jump on my scoot no matter what!i live in westcourt,where do you live?secret!!!robert,hh