Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett MS-3 Z-Link Headphone issue.

Dan(NM)

I picked up a set of MS-3 headphones and used them a few times with no problem. Today I was hunting and the volume dropped to almost nothing. I thought it was my machine, so I disconnected it, good volume from the machine. I have another Z-link, so I tried using the other transmitter, now the volume is almost completely gone. Tried the other transmitter and same problem. Ok, I thought the transmitters are bad. I connected a set of phones to the receiver and paired up the transmitters and both work fine.

The phones were purchased last April 2020, but, not by me. Will Garrett honor the warranty if I'm not the original owner? I haven't had to deal with Garrett's customer service in years and am wondering what I'm in for, thanks.

I picked up a set of MS-3 headphones and used them a few times with no problem. Today I was hunting and the volume dropped to almost nothing. I thought it was my machine, so I disconnected it, good volume from the machine. I have another Z-link, so I tried using the other transmitter, now the volume is almost completely gone. Tried the other transmitter and same problem. Ok, I thought the transmitters are bad. I connected a set of phones to the receiver and paired up the transmitters and both work fine.

The phones were purchased last April 2020, but, not by me. Will Garrett honor the warranty if I'm not the original owner? I haven't had to deal with Garrett's customer service in years and am wondering what I'm in for, thanks.
Call Garrett at 1 800 527 4011 and have a discussion with them about your headphones. It's hard to accurately comment on Garrett's response, but most will tell you Garrett has one of, if not the best warranty in the business. Good luck Dan.

Wow!!! My headphones arrived at Garrett on Thursday, I had them back on Friday, lol I have to say, I'm only 4 hours from Garland TX, but, that's the fastest turn around I've ever seen. I may have to swing a Garrett again one of these day :)