Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett MS2 stereo headphones compatible with the Nautilus 2b?

HanoverDigger

I bought these about a year ago for the 2b and there is no high tone, which is good signal for the 2b...just a low tone in both earcups. I can pass a good target over the coil and only get a low tone. I have the Deteknix wireless headphones that has a cable that hooks into the 2b and they work fine...low tone left ear, high tone right ear. Any thoughts? Thanks

I bought these about a year ago for the 2b and there is no high tone, which is good signal for the 2b...just a low tone in both earcups. I can pass a good target over the coil and only get a low tone. I have the Deteknix wireless headphones that has a cable that hooks into the 2b and they work fine...low tone left ear, high tone right ear. Any thoughts? Thanks
Garrett says they are mono but wired for stereo. They allow for a single volume control but are not able to give completely different sounds in each ear. So I guess that answers my question...not being compatible with the 2b.

Garrett says they are mono but wired for stereo. They allow for a single volume control but are not able to give completely different sounds in each ear. So I guess that answers my question...not being compatible with the 2b.
I know on my Equinox, the MS2 headphones are the only ones that I have that will work on it.
Must be different wiring I’m guessing.
My Gray ghost, killer B’s, and Sunray’s will not work with the Minelab adaptor cord.

Just got through exchanging emails with customer service at Garrett...great news... they found a discontinued set of headphones that will work for me. They're gonna send them to me for free! Totally unexpected! Can't get any better than that! Great customer service! Thanks Garrett!

*UPDATE* The headphones arrived this morning all packaged up real nice. They work great on the Nautilus. Just what I was looking for. Thanks again Garrett!