Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett multipler coil

david foster

333824843_8785307598206724_1692994515521073710_n.jpg

I’d dig one hole 4’ deep and I’d be done for the day 😂 I hope it’s something good at the bottom 🫢

Well i enjoy digging but hey i am fossick hunting on a area that was where James Nash started in Australia before he moved onto to Gympie and the grate qld gold find. Firstly i am after gold but artifacts from the year 1884 onwards will be ok. There were documented 37 families working this area both wood cutting [forestry] and gold mining, i also got 5 abandoned gold mines to deep detect with my bloodhound and the gold here is quartz encrusted, so yes maybe i am crazy but i am here with full permission form the landowner on his 9000 acres, he will be digging with me James Nash the miner very famous gold miner. great to chat bro

I’d dig one hole 4’ deep and I’d be done for the day 😂 I hope it’s something good at the bottom 🫢
I hear you brother but simply i am on private property so i can actually mark my deep finds then using the digger remove a lot of the top soil, i have no intensions of digging grave deep holes several times a day. lol. Hey as i get deeper then i can use my ADS to pinpoint the target. but to use the deep coil wisley might just work ok, theory detect - dig 2 foot-detect with my ADS maybe the target will show then

Good luck to you sir

Well i enjoy digging but hey i am fossick hunting on a area that was where James Nash started in Australia before he moved onto to Gympie and the grate qld gold find. Firstly i am after gold but artifacts from the year 1884 onwards will be ok. There were documented 37 families working this area both wood cutting [forestry] and gold mining, i also got 5 abandoned gold mines to deep detect with my bloodhound and the gold here is quartz encrusted, so yes maybe i am crazy but i am here with full permission form the landowner on his 9000 acres, he will be digging with me James Nash the miner very famous gold miner. great to chat bro
I would love to see pics a d stories of your exploits.
Especially the mines with the deepseeker coil.