Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett pinpointer Saves the Day and Shows the Way

beau61

Carpenter shoots himself with pinnailer at job site in upper leg. He couldn't figure out if he really did. He
did feel something but wasn't sure. I had with me( my original Garrett pinpointer I got years ago)that I carry in my grib.
I located the pin in his leg and marked the leg.He went to emergency and they did find the pin in his leg.
Once again, a job well done by Garrett.

What a great story! You should write a story and send it to Garrett for their Searcher Magazine.

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_submit_a_story_en.aspx

Good job! BTW, what is a grib? Toolbox? Work truck? I couldn't find it in 8 pages of Goog.

Thanks,just wanted to share and say how sensitive these mini detectors are.
Great tool. Grip not grib,yes tool bag