Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Pinpointer

Celtic Dragon

I used my Garrett Pinpointer for the first time yesterday and it performed beyond my expectations! Thanks Garrett!

[size=large]you'll learn to never leave home with-out it. finding yourself in the field w/o it will be like trying to dig the plug while fiming with only one arm.

HH[/size]

They're great. I've put a band of red reflective tape on the handle of mine to reduce the risk of loss in the field. In the past i've lost a pp that was made from a stud finder.

I couldn't hunt without mine. The reflective tape is a great idea. Will have to get some.
Mike

Yup, I've got two of 'em now! I use florescent orange tape on mine. Their easy to misplace in the woods with a memory like mine, uhhhh, er, what were we talking about? :shrug:

Takes the hunt out of hunting! I learned the hard way of the necessity to carry a spare battery. I've also added a telescoping magnet w/led to my digging tools. It helps for that small elusive piece of metal holding up your search effort. I wouldn't care to be without the Pinpointer, now that I've experienced it.