Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett PP issue with Deus

Anyone else have this problem where it interferes with the detector. I have not changed frequencys yet to see if when running 11.7 that might be the issue or is their something else that might cause this?

My profind is just fine, no issues but my garrett...issues!!

ok i do see that PP runs at 12khz..so might have to go into another frequency or try adjusting it some

Yes they do "talk"
Not really a big deal though.
I just point my coil away from the target when usuing the pinpointer.

ok so really nothing I can do ...no biggie not stopping me from detecting, just thought maybe a simple fix

Hi, did you try to change the frequency (you can shift on the left or on the right the frequency) in the expert menu?

haha goodmore, and I will try to shift the frequency over but im sure that wont help but will see!!

Well my ML Profind does a number on my Deus also! The only blasted thing the Profind will detect and make noise on. At least I know it's working, worst money I've spent metal detecting. The Profind should be POSfind.

I love my profind least that thing wont go nuts on my Deus..lol

I'm going to the DetectorPro pistol myself.The Minelab can't find anything and the Garrett well lets just say I went through three.

Changing the freq works. I was having a heck of a time in 18KHz middle freq (dont know exact freq at the moment). I shifted it + and eliminated the cross talk.
I dont have problems with 8 and 12khz, but 4khz gives me fits also. I haven't changed 4KHz yet to see if shifting it helps.

I went down this road 3 years back and soon found that changing the few decimal points will do the job.

Another is to have Dues Fast ie set on 18kHz and perhaps when detecting using GMP on a 12kHz and getting interferience from the probe, just press the programme change button and switch over Deus Fast for a couple of minutes while using the probe.

Problem solved.:thumbup: Jerry.

I have mine fixed now with some adjustments, i know we all have owners manual but this might help ones who dont ask for directions!!

lucky!! I have mine almost fixed now...barley have any issues.