Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GARRETT PRO POINTER ON THE WAY!:crazy:

jackinaustin

At last I was able to order for myself a Garrett Pro Pointer. Glad it's water proof because I will probably drool over it for 5 minutes after I pull it out of the box. I left a ton of targets in very hard packed dirt last weekend and can now go back and find them. NO MORE left behind targets! :clapping: I know this will help me speed up my recovery time for more finds per day. HH Jack in Austin

Oh yeh! Your gonna love that little invention! When I first heard of them I thought "What a waste of money". Then I got one free with my GTP when I bought it last year (They were just un-veiling it to the public) anyway I started using it and now I don't feel I could go out without it! It's as important to me as my 1350 is! Can't wait to hear your assessment of it. I'm happy for you.:garrett:

Awesome!:thumbup:That's the best pinpointer on the market! Tough as nails, too! It will definitely improve your recovery time. I hate if I ever forget to bring mine along!:rage: Happy Hunting!:)

I'll post my results and thoughts as soon as I can get it and get out to use it. Sometime next week. Thanks for your response. HH Jack in Austin

I found that mine does make a difference..
I just started using it this year and i
havent really had a lot of chances to
sue it ( weather ya know) But so far
its made finding coiins in slop a LOT
easier. Cant wait for it to warm up

so i can really use it

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way

i just got mine last month and it works really well...even tho the box and manual said it was a CSI investigative tool great for locating bullet cases...
it does very well on coins and rings and stuff..
good luck
hh
john..

UPS just delivered mine today. Very impressed. Very sensitive, some targets can be detected before I even did the plug!

Took mine for a trial run after work today to see how fast I could recover some clad, I am way faster and that little light actualy came in handy as it started getting dark.

Thanks for your input. Mine is still on the way via Garrett dealer in my MD club. Will probably pick up thurday night at meeting. HH Jack in Austin