Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garrett recon pro

Sewer an what kind of coil is on it? If it is a standard stock coil pro coin 35 iron audio sensitive 2 notches off wide open .

Watch the videos on the Garrett website. Read the manual several times. Ground balance, learn Hi-Lo and Lo-Hi tones, the the sustain and duration between the hi and lo tone and and wobble in the tone. A lot has to do on what you are looking for and where you are searching. If using in water: CLEAN, FRESH WATER RISE THE CAMLOCKS AFTER EVERY USE, BEFORE THEY DRY. Get a swing harness that is comfortable for you if you are using the detector on land or sand. In the water you don't need one.

Any specific questions?

I have a Garrett Recon -Pro AML 1000 Does any one know it the early version 2009 if the sensitivity adjustment not work
The one I have I hold the Secondary Functions button which is the j button and the audio Threshold button - the center light should blink and have 7 levels of reduction of sensitivity..
all function seem to be working but this one. my 2012 model it works perfect. If you have any knowledge , first hand please let me know. They have several Rev.

"Thank you for the response , I spoke to some one with Garrett and they tell me that the early one did not have the control to change the sensitivity but if you like for a fee thy can reprogram the machine to the newest software . if you like ..
do you have the early book with your recon my book is a 2012 book but the machine is a 2009 , What are you hunting with you recon . It is really really sensitivy . I got mine to hunt for gold but have not gotten to.. yet