Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Scorpion

If one of you happen to use a Garrett Scorpion please let me know how it is at locating gold-I got a deal on one this past Saturday and it will be two weeks till I get to try it out-thanks

I had one and can say that it's definitely hot on gold. It also goes deeper than one would expect. ..Willy.

I do quite nicely with mine. It loves the lower conductivity stuff, like GOLD jewelry!! I use mine on sports fields and lake swim beaches mostly. You will still dig a good deal of trash, but that's just a part of getting GOLD!!

The Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger is a very good gold hunting machine. It is definitely the best gold machine out there for the price. It will find tiny gold nuggets quite deeply that other machines would miss. You won't be disappointed at all. It's not really a beginners machine as there is a bit of a learning curve. Feel free to ask for advice at any time. Best of luck to you in the gold fields! Those nuggets are just sitting there in the ground waiting for you and your Scorp! Happy Hunting!:)

My Scorpion found a gold necklace! I haven't had it out to any gold fields yet, but I'm hoping to this summer. I read a review on Lost Treasure.com about it. The guy gives some good tips about searching out black sand as an indicator to good areas. My plan is to do that as well, do some panning, and also run that stuff through a gold wheel, as well as metal detect for nuggets! Yeah...I can sleep when I get back!

Anyway, I firmly believe the Scorpion is underrated. It may not be the 'belle of the ball' but it's a TOOL that is know to work as intended!