Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Service :thumbup:

Auriemma

I purchasesd a used Garrett AT Pro about mid summer. Since then, it's seen the ocean, beach, parks, school yards and colonial sites. It's taught me quite a bit, and frustrated me as well.

During that time I noticed the PP switch started acting up. Working intermittently. Called Garrett CS, they checked the serial and it still had 5 months warranty left. They said send it in. That was 2 weeks ago. Just got it back. They PMed the control box (according to CS that means replacing the main board with the latest version, and new seals) and replaced the coil which was found to be faulty. So... It's basically a new MD in a used case. Checked it out last night, seem to be working much better than when I got it. And all it cost me was outbound shipping.

Sadly, I think it will be until spring before I can take it back out for a real trial run.

Thanks Garrett service!

WOW! Nice job Garrett!:surprised: Thats what makes for some loyal end users...sweet!:clapping:
Mud

Two Thumbs from me !
I recently talked to Rusty from Garrett about batteries , he answered all my questions and related his own experiences. He has such a great attitude , you could tell he loves his job and helping people. I needed to order a couple of items and he took care of that also , having someone that actually uses MD answer your questions is such a advantage to us . Rusty quickly gave me answers to questions , that I may have worded poorly . This kind of personal service makes me happy I purchased a Garrett.
HH