Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Treasure Talk question?????

staloch

I think the only machines with treasure talk are the 2000, 2500, and the CX III. Does anyone hunt using treasure talk or why dont you like it? My wife is leagally blind and she loves detecting but she cant see her display any longer and wants to try one of these Garretts with Treasure Talk.
Thanks
Corey

I think your wife just might love that "Treasure Talk" feature. I normally don't use it. When I take the machine to work, the nurses all get a kick out of it. They say it takes a woman to tell a guy where and when to dig! The average person probably doesn't use it at all, but for people with vision difficulties, I sure see the potential with it. It will be interesting to hear some more comments on this feature :)

<center>

I use the treasure talk feature, usually in the "B" setting, with only gives the depth. I find it a little annoying when in the "C" setting.

The only drawback is I find the depth that treasure talk gives is not always accurate. I was advised by Mary at Garrett to turn off the feature and just use the visual for a more accurate reading.